Getting Your Contact Form Up & Running
Nebulix contact form supports multiple topics, every topic can have their own destination email or slack channel. to open the contact dialog just create a link with
You can configure your contact form in the CMS under SETTINGS > CONTACT & SOCIAL
For mailgun you have to add these values in your .env. the
MAILGUN_API_URL can be
https://api.eu.mailgun.net depending on your region.
MAILGUN_API_KEY=XXXXXXXXX MAILGUN_DOMAIN=XXXXXXXXX MAILGUN_API_URL=https://api.eu.mailgun.net
Add your server token to the .env.
For slack to work you first need to create an app, then add the slack token + channel id to your .env
Create your slack app:
- Go to https://api.slack.com/apps
- Click “Create an App” Button.
- Select “from scratch”
- Set name and workspace
- Go to OAuth & Permissions menu.
- Add Scopes ( chat:write, chat:write:customize, chat:write:public)
- In the left settings menu select “install app” and connect it to your workspace
- Now you have your Bot User OAuth Token this is your